zhangyixing ha inviato un aggiornamento 2 settimane, 2 giorni fa ·
Rice peptide is a small molecular protein hydrolysate obtained from rice protein by enzymatic hydrolysis with complex protease, membrane separation and debittering. It is mainly composed of a mixture of polypeptide molecules, as well as a small amount of other free amino acids, sugars and inorganic salts. Rice polypeptide is a high-grade functional protein additive with the highest quality, most technical content and market prospect in the nutritional food industry. It can be widely used in health food, nutritional food, baked food, athlete food and other fields.
The contents and types of amino acids in rice protein peptides are consistent with those in rice protein. However, rice protein peptides have biological activities that many rice proteins do not have.
1) Easy to digest and absorb: In the past, it was believed that proteins must be hydrolyzed by various proteases in the digestive tract before they can be absorbed by the human body in the form of amino acids. Modern metabolic experiments have found that this is not the case. Most proteins can be absorbed directly in the form of polypeptide, and the absorption rate of dipeptides and tripeptides is faster than that of amino acids with the same composition. Therefore, rice peptide has the best absorption rate in intestinal tract, and its digestibility and absorption are better than protein, and it can cause biological effects at tissue level as bioactive peptide.
2) Hypoallergenicity: The results of enzyme immunoassay showed that the antigenicity of rice polypeptide was lower than that of rice protein to 1/100-1/1000. The hypoallergenicity of rice polypeptide did not cause allergic reaction after eating. This property has practical value in clinic and can provide a safe protein product for people who are prone to food allergy.
3) Cholesterol-lowering effect of rice polypeptide: Rice protein has the effect of lowering serum cholesterol. Studies have found that rice polypeptide not only has such function, but also has better effect. The effect of rice polypeptide on cholesterol reduction has been proved by animal experiments and human clinical trials for many times. Experiments by Japanese researchers such as Guanye showed that the changes of serum and liver cholesterol were caused by the administration of protein and microbial digestive and undigested substances in rice of mice. The mechanism of HMF’s cholesterol-lowering effect is that it hinders the reabsorption of cholesterol in the intestinal tract and causes it to be discharged from the body. Its mechanism is that rice polypeptide can hinder the reabsorption of cholesterol in intestine and promote its excretion in vitro.
4) Antihypertensive effect of rice polypeptide: rice polypeptide can inhibit the activity of angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE), prevent the contraction of vascular endings, and reduce blood pressure. Rice polypeptide has no antihypertensive effect on normal blood pressure. Therefore, rice polypeptide has remarkable curative effect on patients with cardiovascular diseases, harmless to normal human body, safe and reliable.
5) The role of rice polypeptide in promoting fat metabolism: Japanese scholars have found that in the treatment of childhood obesity, when taking a low-calorie diet and supplementing food with rice polypeptide, the reduction of subcutaneous fat can be accelerated more than when using only low-calorie food. This is because the intake of rice polypeptide can promote the activity of basic metabolism, and the calorie increases greatly after eating. The progress of energy metabolism;
6) Strengthen physical fitness and restore fatigue: Rice polypeptide has the effect of strengthening muscles. Japanese scholars used rice polypeptide as a comparative experiment, taking 20 grams of rice polypeptide every day can significantly enhance the body. At the same time, rice polypeptide can accelerate the recovery of fatigue. After sports, it is necessary to supplement nitrogen sources in time to avoid negative balance of muscle proteins. Small molecular peptides are easier to absorb than amino acids and proteins, which is conducive to the recovery and enhancement of physical strength.
Scope of application
1) Application in Nutritional Therapeutic Food
Rice peptide is easy to absorb and digest, so it can be used as intestinal nutrition and liquid food in digestive system. It can be used in convalescent patients, elderly people with digestive system deterioration and infants with immature digestive function.
2) Application in Health Food
Rice peptide has the functions of lowering cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, hypoallergy and promoting fat metabolism, so it can be used in the production of functional health food such as lowering cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, preventing cardiovascular diseases and protein supply for obese patients.
3) Application in Food for Athletes
Rice peptide is easy to digest and absorb, can quickly provide body energy, promote fat metabolism and restore physical strength. It can be used to produce protein fortified food and energy supplement drinks for athletes, and its low viscosity and solubility under acidic conditions make it possible to produce various acidic beverages with unique efficacy.
4) Application in Fermentation Industry
Rice polypeptide can promote microbial production, development and metabolism. It can be used to produce fermented foods such as yoghurt, cheese, vinegar, soy sauce and so on. It can stabilize food quality and enhance flavor.
5) Application in Common Food
Rice peptides have low viscosity, good hygroscopicity, moisture retention and strong antioxidant properties, which make them widely used in vegetable protein products, fish protein products, baked foods and confectionery and pastries. They can not only improve their texture and taste, but also improve their quality and shelf life.